$99 Air Duct Cleaning? Buyer Beware!
Everyone loves receiving a fantastic deal, but sometimes companies will use the "Good Deal" to make a quick sale, but are you recieing quality service. We cannot tell you how many times we have had to re-clean air ducts after the so called $99.99 air duct cleaners did their worst.
Companies With “great deals” Get You
- An unqualified and poorly trained “technician".
- Old or poorly maintained equipment resultimg in lttle to no air quality improvment.
- No expertise in the industry of working on large homes or commercial jobs.
- Somehow the $99.99 on the final invoice turns into something between $600 to $800.
It Won’t Buy You Professional Quality Air Duct Cleaning That Includes:
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association
(NADCA) Certified Company
- Highly trained employees with
years of experience inspecting and cleaning air duct systems.
- Professional equipment for all sizes of jobs, from one bedroom houses to a
commercial office buildings and boats.
- A quote with NO add-on charges before, during or after the job.
- The estimate is the price you pay! WE PROMISE.
- An uncompromising commitment to our customer’s health, and clean air in their living/working environment.
- References from satisfied customers, that attest to our professionalism and dedication.
DuctVac Northwest is NADCA certified company and our specialty is improving your indoor air quality. We take pride in our work, and when we do a cleaning it isn’t just the air ducts that we clean. We clean the registers, vents, blower, coils, and other components. That ensures that the cleaning is done thoroughly, and our customers are happy.